These dark chocolate and nut fat bombs are high in healthy fat, low in carbs and sugar-free.
That makes them an ideal snack for people who follow ketogenic diets, paleo diets, the Atkins diet or other low carb, high fat diets.
It is also a healthier alternative for people who prefer to healthy snacks but don’t want to give up chocolate.
Here is my dark chocolate and nut fat bombs recipe.Print
- Combine the dark chocolate and the coconut oil.
- Melt in double boiler
- Add stevia, vanilla powder, butter or ghee and nut butter.
- Mix until smooth.
- Fill mini cupcake cups 3/4 full.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Return any extra dark chocolate and nut fat bombs to the refrigerator so they do not melt.
Keywords: dark chocolate and nut fat bombs, fat boms Keto, fat boms Keto easy, fat boms, fat boms Keto chocolate, chocolate fat boms Keto, chocolate fat boms, chocolate fat boms Keto coconut oil
Final Thoughts About These Dark Chocolate And Nut Fat Bombs
Dark chocolate is such a healthy choice and so are nuts, so when you combine the two you get a delicious snack that you can feel good about eating.
The stevia is optional and depending on the percentage of dark chocolate you choose, it might already contain sweetener or not need anything extra added, so be sure to look at the ingredients first.
Bakers chocolate is generally unsweetened, but not always.
I hope you will give this recipe a try, even if you are not on a special diet and I would love to hear your thoughts on it, so please leave them below.
I highly recommend the following articles:
- Valentine’s Day Healthy Party Snacks
- Healthy Easy Breakfast On The Go
- Healthy Dessert Recipes For Apples
- Delicious Almonds Make Healthy Valentine Snacks
Use the buttons on the right hand side of the screen to share this article with friends or family who might find it useful. Pin the picture below to your pinboard on Pinterest for future reference.