Five Spice Cherry Homemade Recipe For Ice Cream
- 2 cups cream (I use cream from my goat’s, but heavy whipping cream – or cream from another milking animal works just as well)
- 2 cups milk (I use goat milk from my own goats, but you can use whatever type of milk you prefer)
- 2 cups five spice cherries
- 1 cup cane sugar (affiliate link)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pour the milk and five spice cherries into a blender. Blend well. You want the blender to chop up the cherries but not liquify them. There should be small pieces of cherries still visible when you are done.
- Put the sugar, vanilla extract and cream into the frozen ice cream maker (if you have an electric one, if not follow the directions on your specific brand). Add the milk and cherry mixture from the blender.
- Follow the instructions on the ice cream maker you have. Mine – which is electric – takes 45 minutes to make ice cream.
- I remove the finished ice cream from my ice cream maker when it is done, put it in a bowl and cover it before putting it in the freezer (affiliate link).