How To Make Swerve Whipped Cream
- Measure the cup of heavy whipping cream and pour it into a bowl. Be sure the whipping cream is cold for the best results.
- Measure the Tablespoon of Swerve Confectioners Sugar and add it to the whipping cream.
- Measure the teaspoon of vanilla extract and add it to the whipping cream. You can substitute any flavor of extract for the vanilla. For example, if you want a peppermint flavored whipped cream, simply add a teaspoon of peppermint extract, omit the vanilla extract and – if you with – add one or two drops of food coloring to create a unique topping for your favorite desserts.
- Blend until the mixture is thick and begins to form stiff peaks. Be careful not to over blend the mixture or you will end up with butter. I used an electric whisk but you can use a mixer or a hand whisk if you prefer.
- Once the mixture looks like whipped cream, stop whisking it.
- Scoop the whipped cream into a dish and refrigerate it until you are ready to use it.