- Preheat the sous vide machine to 130 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Pat the sirloin tip roast dry using paper towels.
- Sprinkle the top of the sirloin tip roast with half of the seasonings, then place it in the sous vide vacuum seal bag.
- Press the top of the sous vide vacuum bag to the top of the sirloin tip roast and turn the bag over.
- Sprinkle the other side of the sirloin tip roast with the remaining seasoning.
- Add the Liquid Smoke to the bag with the roast in it.
- Vacuum seal the bag.
- Place the vacuum sealed bag into the water bath and cook for 6 hours.
- Remove the sous vide bag from the sous vide cooker at the end of the 6 hours.
- Melt the tablespoon of butter in a cast iron frying pan over medium high heat.
- Carefully remove the sirloin tip roast from the sous vide bag at the end of the six hours and place in the cast iron skillet.
- Set the liquid left inside the sous vide bag aside to use for gravy or noodles.
- Cook for 5 to 6 minutes per side or until the outside of the roast is seared.
- Remove the sirloin tip roast from the cast iron pan, set it on a plate or platter and cover it with an aluminium foil tent.
- Allow the roast to rest for 10 minutes.
- Carve and serve immediately.
Keywords: grass fed beef recipe, sirloin tip roast recipe, sirloin tip roast Sous Vide recipe, Sous Vide recipe, beef recipe