- In a large saucepan, add the frozen squash, water and coconut milk.
- Cook the squash mixture over medium heat for 10 minutes, making sure to stir the mixture occasionally.
- Add the chicken, if desired.
- Simmer the mixture over medium heat, for 3 more minutes, even if you did not add the chicken.
- Add the spinach, if desired.
- Add the sugar, lime juice, curry paste, and salt to the squash mixture.
- Continue to cook it for an additional 3 minutes.
- If you added chicken, make sure the chicken is thoroughly cooked before serving the soup.
- Category: Vegetables
- Method: Stovetop
Keywords: squash soup, quick easy recipes, vegetables, squash recipes