- 1 can Freshlike Selects Gold & White Corn
- 1/2 Tablespoon fresh dill weed (or 1/4 teaspoon dried)
- 1 teaspoon butter
- Salt, to taste (optional)
- Pepper, to taste (optional)
- Open the can of corn and pour off the liquid.
- Pour the corn into a cast iron saucepan . If you do not have a cast iron saucepan, any saucepan will work.
- Remove the fresh dill weed from the stem.
- Discard the dill weed stem.
- Chop the fresh dill weed into tiny pieces.
- Put it on top of the corn.
- Put the butter on top of the corn.
- Add salt and pepper if you wish. If not, omit this step.
- Set the saucepan on top of the burner on your stove and turn it to medium heat.
- Cook the corn for about five minutes, stirring it occasionally.
- Once the butter has melted and the corn is heated all the way through, serve it immediately.
- Feel free to add a spring of dill weed on the side of the plate if desired or garnish the top of the corn with a little extra dill weed.
- Category: Vegetables
- Method: Stovetop
Keywords: easy canned sweet corn recipe, sweet corn recipe, canned corn recipes, canned corn recipes easy, canned corn