This is a delicious one dish meal your family is sure to love.
- Rice or Noodles (your choice)
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon Chinese Five Powder Spice
- Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- Bag of stir-fry vegetables
- Cook either rice or noodles according to the package directions and then set them aside in a warm place.
- Mix together 2 Tablespoons soy sauce, 1 Tablespoon honey, 1/4 cup water, 1 teaspoon Chinese five powder spice and a splash of Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce. Set the mixture aside.
- In a large skillet, heat 1 Tablespoon sesame oil and pour the bag of stir-fry vegetables into the skillet.
- When the vegetables are almost done, add in the shrimp, stir the mixture for a minute or two, add in the sauce and cook until the shrimp is done.
- Serve the shrimp and vegetable immediately over rice or noodles.
Shrimp cooks super fast. It starts out gray but is done the moment it turns pink.