This is a delicious one dish meal your family is sure to love.
- Cook either rice or noodles according to the package directions and then set them aside in a warm place.
- Mix together 2 Tablespoons soy sauce, 1 Tablespoon honey , 1/4 cup water , 1 teaspoon Chinese five powder spice and a splash of Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce. Set the mixture aside.
- In a large skillet, heat 1 Tablespoon sesame oil and pour the bag of stir-fry vegetables into the skillet.
- When the vegetables are almost done, add in the shrimp, stir the mixture for a minute or two, add in the sauce and cook until the shrimp is done.
- Serve the shrimp and vegetable immediately over rice or noodles.
Shrimp cooks super fast. It starts out gray but is done the moment it turns pink.