- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Slice the potatoes into thin slices.
- Slice the onions into thin slices.
- Put the onions and potatoes into a large bowl.
- Put two Tablespoons olive oil and 2 teaspoons garlic powder and toss it all together.
- Pour the potato and onion mixture into the foiled pan and sprinkle the mixture lightly with sea salt.
- Bake the potatoes and onions in the oven until the potatoes and onions are crisp.
- For the fish, simply lay the fish skin side down on a foil lined pan and cook it according to the directions for the type of fish you are cooking.
- Brush the fish with olive oil and sprinkle some lemon pepper on top of the fish.
- Once the fish is done, remove it from the oven and squeeze a lemon or lime over fish.
- Serve immediately with a fresh salad or a side of broccoli slaw* and the potatoes.
*Mix the prepackaged broccoli slaw with a little vegan mayo (less unhealthy fat and very tasty) and a little honey for a real taste treat.