- Put the powdered dry milk into a small zippered bag or mylar bag.
- Place an oxygen absorber in the bag.
- Fold the bag over to remove as much air as possible and seal it if you are using a plastic bag. If you are using a mylar bag, seal it as normal.
- Place the potatoes into the bottom of the jar or into the mylar bag.
- Place the packet of sauce mix and the packet of dry milk on top of the dehydrated potatoes.
- Seal the instructions in a plastic zippered bag and place them in the container or mylar bag with the other ingredients.
- Place lid on jar. If you are using a mylar bag, seal it as normal then place the sealed jar in a glass jar with a lid.
- Store the containers in a cool, dark and dry place until you are ready to use them.
- Category: Vegetables
- Method: No Cook
Keywords: cast iron potatoes, long term food storage, cast iron cooking, au gratin potatoes, au gratin potato recipes, long term food storage recipes, long term food storage ideas, long term food storage prep