This easy cast iron Dutch Oven London Broil one pot recipe with potatoes and carrots is an ideal comfort food and the meat comes out fork tender!
- Pat the London Broil dry with paper towels.
- Melt the butter in the bottom of the cast iron Dutch Oven .
- Add the meat to the Dutch Oven and brown it on both sides.
- Turn off the heat and remove the meat from the cast iron Dutch Oven . I recommend placing the piece of meat on the inside of the lid.
- Wash and cut the potatoes into quarters.
- Wash the carrots.
- Put the potatoes and carrots in the bottom of the Dutch Oven .
- Place the meat on top of the potatoes and carrots.
- Sprinkle the rosemary , thyme , Black Sea Salt , chili powder and thyme on top of the meat, potatoes and carrots.
- Pour the gravy over the top of everything.
- Place the lid on the cast iron Dutch Oven .
- Place the cast iron Dutch Oven in the oven on the middle rack.
- Turn the oven on to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Once the oven is preheated, set the timer to two hours.
- When the timer goes off, carefully remove the Dutch Oven and set it on top of the stove.
- Remove the lid, but be careful because some steam will escape.
- Move the meat to a platter so it can be divided. It will want to fall apart.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Oven + Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cast iron dutch oven London Broil, London broil recipes, London broil recipes oven, London broil