- In a large bowl combine all the ingredients and mix until the ingredients are just blended.
- Preheat a lightly greased griddle or frying pan.
- Use 1/4 cup of batter per pancake. Pour the batter into the pan once the oil gets hot enough that a drop of water sizzles. Be sure to not overheat the pan or griddle as hot oil can catch on fire.
- Cook the pancakes until they begin to bubble.
- Flip the pancakes once and cook for 1 to 2 minutes longer.
- Serve the pancakes warm with maple syrup, jam or fruit.
Note: This is a basic, easy pancake recipe you can vary to suit your needs. Try adding fresh cut fruit, chocolate chips or even jam to the batter for variation.