Raspberry butter adds a deliciousness to meats or even breads. It is easy to make and only requires four ingredients, one of which is raspberries!
- Pre-measure the butter and set it aside to soften.
- Wash and drain the raspberries.
- I put enough in the 1/3 cup that they were sticking slightly higher than the edge of the cup. I also combined red and black raspberries simply because that was what I had.
- Put the butter, raspberries, confectioners sugar and lemon juice into a food processor . If you don’t have a food processor you could do this by hand, use a mixer or blender.
- Turn it on and allow the ingredients to blend.
- Once you are satisfied with how the butter looks, turn the food processor off.
- Scoop the finshed raspberry butter out, put it into a container. I chose a glass dish with a lid, but any container, even plastic wrap works.
- Put the raspberry butter into the refrigerator and allow to harden.
- You will want to remove the butter from the refigerator a few minutes before you use it to allow it to soften at room temperature.
- Other fruits that work well when combined with butter include strawberries, blackberries, blueberries and cherries.
- You can top the butter with edible flowers, such as nasturtiums or mint leaves before serving.
Keywords: quick easy recipes, recipe