- Both of my images came from the Cricut Access Image Library. Sign up for Cricut Access™ and get unlimited access to images, fonts and projects.
- 1 sheet yellow cardstock
- 1 sheet dark green cardstock
- 1 sheet medium green cardstock
- 1 sheet printed green cardstock
- 1 sheet peachy pink cardstock
- 1 sheet green cardstock
- 1 5 x 7 sheet of polka dotted brown paper
- Pre-made blank card and envelope
- I set the design up in the Cricut Design Space then opened the app on my iPad. Click here for the design template.
- I connected the iPad to the bluetooth connection on the Cricut Explore Air.
- I then cut the images, switching out the colors of the paper as needed.
- Once all the pieces of the design are cut out, glue them together and then glue the design to the front of the pre-made card.
- Allow to throughly dry.
- Now the card is ready to sign, place in the envelope and give.
Note: I used 12 x 12 sheets for all the paper except the polka dotted brown but 5 x 7 sheets are plenty large.
Keywords: Cricut card, cow card, happy birthday card, handmade card