- Put the butter in the Instant Pot .
- Turn the Instant Pot to sautee.
- Melt the butter.
- Cut the pork tenderloin in half.
- Place the pork tenderloin in the Instant Pot .
- Brown both sides.
- Add the lemon juice and the worcestershire sauce to the Instant Pot and deglaze the pan.
- Sprinkle the rosemary , thyme , salt, lemon pepper and chicken gravy mix on top of the pork tenderloin.
- Pour the water over the top of the pork tenderloin.
- Replace the lid.
- Make sure it is sealed and the vent is closed.
- Select the meat button and set it to 15 minutes.
- When the fifteen minutes is up, reset the timer for the meat button to 35 minutes.
- When it is done, allow the pressure to release naturally.
- Remove the meat and place it on a platter.
- Drizzle some of the sauce over the top, slice and serve with a little more sauce.