Chocolate Peanut Butter Homemade Brownies
- Author: Sheri Ann Richerson
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 22 minutes
- Total Time: 37 minutes
- Yield: 9 servings 1x
Peanut Butter Layer
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and line an 8” x 8” pan with parchment paper then spray it with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix all the ingredients for the chocolate layer in a large mixing bowl, add in the flour, cocoa powder, and salt last.
- Then lightly fold in the flour and cocoa powder until just mixed. Do not over mix the ingredients or the brownies will turn out cake-like.
- Mix the ingredients for the peanut butter brownie layer, again saving the flour, baking powder and salt for last and stirring until just mixed.
- Spread peanut butter brownie layer on the bottom of the pan and top it with the chocolate brownie layer, spreading the batter for both layers as evenly as possible.
- Bake for 22 minutes.
- Brownies will still be soft and gooey, but will finish setting up as they cool.