- 3 oz premium vodka – (substitute water , white grape juice or apple cider combined with lime juice for a non-alcoholic version)
- 1 oz 100% cranberry juice
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 8 oz ginger beer – (substitute non-alcoholic ginger beer if desired)
- To make cranberry sprig garnish, carefully thread 3 fresh cranberries onto the bottom of each rosemary stem.
- Fill cocktail shaker with ice and add vodka, cranberry juice, and lime juice.
- Shake well and pour into ice-filled copper mugs.
- Top off mug with ginger beer and stir to combine.
- Garnish with fresh rosemary sprigs, bottom leaves removed, approximately 2-3” long, fresh cranberries or fresh lime wedges.
- Serve immediately.