Traditionally, margaritas are considered a warm weather drink, but that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy this delicious and popular cocktail all year long! This holiday-friendly version lends a festive twist with its bright splash of color and a fun, seasonal garnish.
- 3 oz tequila – (substitute cactus juice or nectar for a non-alcoholic version)
- 2 oz Cointreau or other orange liqueur – (substitute orange juice or frozen orange juice concentrate for a non-alcoholic version)
- 2 oz cranberry juice
- 3 tbsp fresh lime juice
- To make cranberry sprig garnish, carefully thread 3 fresh cranberries onto tough rosemary stems. Set aside.
- Fill cocktail shaker with ice and add tequila, Cointreau, and both juices.
- Shake well and strain into ice-filled glasses.
- Garnish with rosemary sprigs and lime wedges, if desired.
- Garnish with fresh rosemary sprigs, bottom leaves removed, approximately 2-3” long, fresh cranberries or fresh lime wedges.
- Serve immediately.